Did you know that between Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day, that Americans throw away an additional 1 million tons of waste per week? Our mission at Gift ‘n Grow is easy…waste less and recyle more, so we put our heads together and thought of some new and imaginative ways to reduce waste this Holiday Season by using our philosophy and our 100% recycled packaging products…
10 Ways to Reduce Waste This Holiday Season
10. Cut up last year’s holiday cards and use them as a gift tag…or log your Gift ‘n Grow bag online and leave a message for your recipient as your gift tag!
9. Use dry popcorn for packing when mailing your Gift ‘n Grow boxes and bags with a note instructing the recipient to use the popcorn to feed the birds this winter!
8. Use hair bows, silk scarves or shoelaces instead of disposable ribbon to wrap your Gift ‘n Grow boxes!
7. Design a “Decorate Your Own” Gift ‘n Grow bag with old holiday photos, wrapping paper scraps or used holiday cards for a keepsake that will be cherished for years!
6. Make a donation to a forestry organization (like we do) or another charitable organization in someone’s name, rather than giving a disposable product.
5. Wrap your gifts in the Holiday Adorned Gift ‘n Grow bags…. new for this year!
4. When giving wine as a hostess gift this holiday season, why not wrap it in one of our Gift ‘n Grow wine bags and encourage the recipient to log on and pass it on…
3. Use our 100% recycled tissue paper in all your holiday gifts and use it over and over…
2. Wrap up your bake goods in a holiday dish towel and place them in a Gift ‘n Grow box …what a lovely way to say “Happy Holiday”!
1. Use Gift ‘n Grow Bags & Boxes under the tree and bring them out every year. What a fun surprise to see which one you’ll get the next year! Start your Gift ‘n Grow tradition today!!
Happy Holiday’s from our home to yours from Gift ‘n Grow!